Sculpt n Lift signature microblading, semi-permanent brows. This treatment creates the illusion of fuller looking brows. We can create any desired look from a light natural finish to a thick bushier brow. Your brows will look as good as they do with makeup on! We achieve natural looking results by colour matching to your hair colour. Using the latest techniques we sculpt your brows to suit your face shape, creating natural and long lasting results. Read more here.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a technique that uses tiny, fine needles that makes up a disposable blade which helps to implant the pigment to create a hyper realistic look. Micro small lines from the blade create a hair like appearance, making this treatment natural and realistic.
Microblade method brows
Sculpt n Lift clinic Kent signature method brows, are a specialised tailored service. Microblade method brows are different to machine method brows, machine is very similar to tattooing whereas microblade method brow is much more natural approach to semi-permanent makeup. Microblade method brows are constructed using a special hand-held tool to apply the pigment to the fine cuts made. Using the latest techniques, we will create naturally perfect brows for you.
Why get semi-permanent eyebrows?
There are a wide range of reasons to why clients get microblading. You may have zero brows, blonde ultra-fine and faint brows, have lost your brows due to illness such as alopecia or chemotherapy or you may simply just need help with filling in fine gaps and your brow arches. All our clients for microblading range in ages and come with a range of different concerns. With age it can be noticeable that hair growth slows down and thick brows are hard to grow. With the help of a thicker strong brow, can give the face more shape to create a youthful appearance. Eyebrows act as a frame for the face as they balance your features and define your eyes. The reason to get microblading is so you can wake up and start each day with immaculate brows. Using a range of the latest techniques, tailoring your brow colour and brow shape to suit your face is what we do to achieve full, perfect and long-lasting brows.
Before your treatment you will have a consultation by a microblading specialist aesthetician at Sculpt n Lift clinic Kent. At the consultation we will talk about your goals and expectations of the treatment so we can get a full understanding on your desired look. To begin with you will fill out a consent form that is tailored to the microblading treatment. After the consent form has been completed and we have looked over it and confirmed all the details, we will begin the treatment. A full treatment break-down of what happens during the treatment and aftercare will also be discussed.
First, we will map out lines that look like a grid to be able to draw brows that are best suited to your face and anaesthetic numbing cream is applied. You will be shown the brow shape that has been drawn on to see if it’s exactly what you want. We will then create a custom colour to match your natural brow colour and use several different shades. This is so they look multi-dimensional and real. We then use our micro needle blade which looks similar to a small scalpel to make tiny superficial cuts in and along the brow area. Once the small incisions have been made the pigment is put over the brow so It can seep down into the hair like incisions that was created. With the proper techniques used your brows will look beautiful and super natural, it will be hard to distinguish that you’ve had the microblading method brow treatment.
How long will It last?
How long your semi-permanent brows last on each individual will be different and will depend on a number of factors. Excessive sun exposure or UV will make your brows fade quicker. We advise to not go on sun beds too often to avoid over UV exposure. This may mean you would have to come for more regular top-ups. Other factors that depend on how long your semi-permanent brows will last is, saunas, acid skin feels, retinol creams, specific facials, everyday skincare routine, and the natural production of oil in your skin.
Sculpt n Lift clinic Kent will provide a full aftercare leaflet for you to take home after your treatment.
Microblade method brows aftercare
For the best results it is very important you follow the aftercare. Keep in mind there may be some unevenness and loss of colour, that is why a re-touch is to be booked in from 4 weeks after the treatment. If you have any questions during the healing process, please call me on 07973122546.
- Ice packs protected with a cloth may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling. Blot brows with dampen cotton pad.
Within the first 72 hours:
- Flaking, tenderness, dryness and itchiness, swelling and redness.
Until the brows have healed around 7 days:
- Dry healing. Until the brows have healed it is important to not apply anything to the brows. All you need to do is blot the brows with a dampen cotton pad. You can do this as soon as you get home and make sure you do this every morning and evening until they have healed. This reduces the amount of scabbing as you are helping to wipe away the lymph build up. So, do this up until around day 7. You can use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing process.
- Keep hair away from the eyebrows.
- No make up for 72 hours around the eyes and the eye area.
- Do not expose the healing skin to the sun (wear sunglasses at all times when outside), tanning beds, Jacuzzis, sauna, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams, or any other ointments that you have not been told to use.
Once the brows have healed (scabbing):
- Apply healing balm 3 times a day using a cotton bud. Wash hands prior and use cool water on a cotton pad to wipe the area before applying the cream.
DO NOT PICK, PELL OR SCRATCH as you risk scarring, infection and loss of colour. Allow it to flake by itself.
Long Term Care:
- Use a sunscreen on brows-sun exposer will fade the brows.
- If you are planning a chemical peel or any other medical procedures, please inform the doctor of your permanent cosmetics.
- Please inform the national blood service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for a year post treatment.